- RSS Channel Showcase 2941854
- RSS Channel Showcase 1931239
- RSS Channel Showcase 3986851
- RSS Channel Showcase 1340428
Articles on this Page
- 10/12/14--16:53: _Hot Cocoa Cupcakes
- 12/28/14--15:00: _CountDown Cupcakes
- 12/31/14--15:00: _Easy Fondant Decora...
- 04/14/15--06:00: _Pinata Cupcakes
- 05/25/15--20:00: _Army Party Camo Cup...
- 11/11/15--15:00: _10 Favorite Turkey ...
- 07/04/16--06:00: _Strawberry and Whit...
- 08/15/16--06:00: _Back to School Easy...
- 12/02/16--05:00: _Santa Hat Cupcakes ...
- 03/04/17--15:00: _Cupcake Poppers – A...
- 05/05/17--06:00: _Mother’s Day Gift P...
- 12/03/16--06:58: _The Best Lemon Cupc...
- 10/12/14--16:53: Hot Cocoa Cupcakes
- 12/28/14--15:00: CountDown Cupcakes
- 12/31/14--15:00: Easy Fondant Decorating Ideas
- 04/14/15--06:00: Pinata Cupcakes
- 05/25/15--20:00: Army Party Camo Cupcakes
- 11/11/15--15:00: 10 Favorite Turkey Cookies and Cupcakes
- 07/04/16--06:00: Strawberry and White Chocolate Cupcakes
- 08/15/16--06:00: Back to School Easy Apple Cupcakes
- 12/02/16--05:00: Santa Hat Cupcakes – Festive and Fun
- 03/04/17--15:00: Cupcake Poppers – A Colorful Twist on Cupcakes
- 05/05/17--06:00: Mother’s Day Gift Printables: Cupcakes + Berries
- 12/03/16--06:58: The Best Lemon Cupcakes Recipe
Let me tell you about these Hot Cocoa Cupcakes. Yum! They are delicious and they really do taste like hot cocoa. The cake is beautifully light brown and has a light cocoa flavor. The Vanilla Whipped Cream Frosting is light and not too sweet.
Here is a festive treat you can serve at your New Years Eve party- countdown cupcakes! You can get as creative or as homemade as you’d like- we, of course, like to keep it simple! A boxed cupcake mix with store-bought frosting doesn’t take away from how fun these are! If you follow me on […]Author informationStephanieWife, mom of 5, and creator of Somewhat Simple, Stephanie has a passion to create and inspire. She is an Orange County transplant who is now enjoying life in Phoenix, AZ.
I love to play around with easy ways to decorate cupcakes. Cupcakes are supposed to be pretty, but they don’t have to be hard to create! Today I want to show you a few easy fondant decorating ideas for your cupcakes. Let’s get started! TOOLS YOU NEED:
Cinco de Mayo is in just a few weeks and we have a sweet treat that will make a fun addition to your Spanish celebrations- Pinata Cupcakes! I have made these several times now- they really can be used for any occasion and filled with any small candies. They are fun to serve, tasty to […]Author informationMeganMegan is a mom to 4 kids who keep her busy, but make life fun. She is the Co-Creator of the site Crazy Domestic, where she used to blog before life handed her a set of twins! She enjoys being creative and can usually be found baking or making something fabulous for her family.
We made some Red, White and Blue Cupcakes for 4th of July one year that my kids LOVED. They are easy to put together and result in a fun, swirly, colorful cupcake. I used the same technique to make Camo Cupcakes for Ethan’s Army party. (He thought I was pretty much the coolest mom ever!) […]Author informationStephanieWife, mom of 5, and creator of Somewhat Simple, Stephanie has a passion to create and inspire.
I can’t believe it’s almost THANKSGIVING again! (Don’t you just LOVE this time of year?!) Today we are sharing 10 of our favorite turkey cookies and cupcakes. These ideas are darling and should keep you busy planning right up through Thanksgiving Day. Take a look: Oreo Turkey Cookies from Our Best Bites Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Turkeys from Bru Crew Life...
These Strawberry and White Chocolate Cupcakes are Summer in cupcake form! Soft, sweet and packed with fresh strawberries; these are an easy dessert the whole family will love! I decided to make some Strawberry and White Chocolate Cupcakes to take full advantage of the juicy, sweet strawberries filling the supermarket shelves right now.
Celebrate the new school year with these easy apple cupcakes! Every year, we have a little family celebration before the kids go back to school. It’s nothing big or fancy, but it’s a fun tradition, and I think it gets the kids in the right frame of mind.
These Santa hat cupcakes are so easy to make, and sure to be a favorite at any holiday party! The other day, a friend confided to me that she doesn’t like cupcakes, and I was shocked. I mean, what’s not to like?
Add some fun to your celebrations with these colorful mini cupcake poppers! We’re taking a delicious frosting you are going to LOVE and sandwiching it between everyone’s favorite part of a cupcake.. the cupcake tops! These little cupcake poppers are a quick and easy way to add some color and fun to your next celebration! I found this idea years ago from Betty Crocker and...
If you’re looking for a sweet + simple Mother’s Day gift, then we’ve got you covered! We’ve teamed up with Give Bakery Because to bring you these adorable Mother’s Day Gift Printables to help you let moms in your life know how much you love them! All ya’ll know by now that we love a darling gift idea that can be...
Today I want to share the best recipe for lemon cupcakes that I found as a result of my taste testing methods. I’m always on the hunt to find the best recipes. I am constantly putting one recipe up against another in hopes of finding a clear winner! I call it my own little version of cupcake wars. Today I...